About the Building
The Western Union Telegraph Building sits in a prime location across the street from Sundance Square Plaza. It’s an outstanding example of commercial Art Deco architecture, with an attractive zigzag motif in the terra cotta and brick detailing.
Razzoo’s Cajun Café and the Texas Rangers Team Shop are located on the ground floor, and offices occupy the two upper floors.
- Wonderful restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and night life only steps from your office
- Private security force patrolling the district 24/7 – plus state-of-the-art electronic monitoring
- Easy access to parking for your staff in parking garages and surface lots
- Many custom interiors available, offering the look and feel you want
- Unmatched service by professional management company with decades of experience with Class A and B office space
The Western Union Telegraph Building served as the area headquarters for Western Union for half a century.
The building was part of the original two blocks of Sundance Square. The architect for the restoration was Thomas E. Woodward & Associates.