About the Building
This eye-catching building features a different architectural feel from the rest of Sundance Square while still blending with the historic atmosphere. Located across the street from Sundance Square Plaza, the Virtuoso Building features five bay windows, a ground-floor courtyard, a second-floor balcony, and a fifth-floor balcony.
Ground floor tenants include Tervis, Schakolad Chocolate Factory, Barse Jewelry, It’Sugar and Mi Cocina, a Tex-Mex restaurant which also offers outdoor dining in a courtyard on the south side of the building. The building is named for its primary tenant, Virtuoso.
- Wonderful restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and night life only steps from your office
- Private security force patrolling the district 24/7 – plus state-of-the-art electronic monitoring
- Easy access to parking for your staff in parking garages and surface lots
- Many custom interiors available, offering the look and feel you want
- Unmatched service by professional management company with decades of experience with Class A and B office space
The Virtuoso Building was previously known as the Wells Fargo Building. When the bank outgrew the space, it moved into City Center Tower I, which was renamed Wells Fargo Tower.