About the Building
The Plaza Hotel features restaurants on the ground floor with offices on the two upper floors. This is one of Sundance Square’s more distinctive buildings, featuring white glazed brick with green and yellow terra cotta trim. It’s located across the street from Wells Fargo Tower.
Ground-floor tenant is Waters – a high-end seafood restaurant.
- Wonderful restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and night life only steps from your office
- Private security force patrolling the district 24/7 – plus state-of-the-art electronic monitoring
- Easy access to parking for your staff in parking garages and surface lots
- Many custom interiors available, offering the look and feel you want
- Unmatched service by professional management company with decades of experience with Class A and B office space
The Plaza Hotel was built in 1908 by Winfield Scott, a prominent Fort Worth rancher and businessman. It’s one of the best remaining examples of a small “cattle-era” hotel. The building was restored in 1981 as part of the original two-block development of Sundance Square. The architect for the restoration was Thomas E. Woodward & Associates.