About the Building
The Palace Theater Building occupies an entire block in Sundance Square. The building is subdivided into separate facades resembling a series of smaller buildings, with many adopting a vintage Art Deco style.
The block is named for AMC Palace 9 Theater, which recently underwent significant renovations to add features like plush power recliners with footrests, expanded concessions, and state-of-the-art projection and sound systems.
Other tenants include The Cheesecake Factory, Hyena’s Comedy Club, and retail giant, H&M.
- Wonderful restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and night life only steps from your office
- Private security force patrolling the district 24/7 – plus state-of-the-art electronic monitoring
- Easy access to parking for your staff in parking garages and surface lots
- Many custom interiors available, offering the look and feel you want
- Unmatched service by professional management company with decades of experience with Class A and B office space
The opening of the AMC Palace 9 Theater in 1996 was a major catalyst in bringing entertainment seekers to downtown Fort Worth again.