About the Building
Located on a charming stretch of Main Street, the Morris Building is constructed in the Mission Revival Style with a parapet of red brick and cast stone that resembles the Alamo.
Earth Bones Boutique and Gift Store is on the ground floor.
- Wonderful restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and night life only steps from your office
- Private security force patrolling the district 24/7 – plus state-of-the-art electronic monitoring
- Easy access to parking for your staff in parking garages and surface lots
- Many custom interiors available, offering the look and feel you want
- Unmatched service by professional management company with decades of experience with Class A and B office space
Built in 1906, this is the original location of the famed White Elephant Saloon, now in the Fort Worth Stockyards. The building was part of the original Sundance Square restoration efforts in 1981. The architect for the restoration was Thomas E. Woodward & Associates.