About the Building
The Fakes Building, constructed in 1929, features retail on the ground floor and loft apartments on the upper two floors – part of Sanger Lofts.
Parts Unknown, a men’s and women’s clothing retailer, and Retro Cowboy, a Western-themed souvenir and gift shop, are located on the ground floor.
- Wonderful restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and night life only steps from your office
- Private security force patrolling the district 24/7 – plus state-of-the-art electronic monitoring
- Easy access to parking for your staff in parking garages and surface lots
- Many custom interiors available, offering the look and feel you want
- Unmatched service by professional management company with decades of experience with Class A and B office space
The red brick building was originally designed for the J.C. Penney Co. and was later occupied by Fakes Furniture. The architect for the building is unknown, but the general contractor is believed to have been Butcher & Sweeney.