About the Building
Sundance Square Plaza has become the heart of downtown Fort Worth, and the Commerce Building is one of the structures that bookends this incredible place. An office in this five-story building puts you in the center of the excitement in Sundance Square, with all the amenities you expect from Class A space.
The entrance on Commerce Street features a sophisticated lobby, and offices on the north and sound ends of the upper floors offer terraces with wonderful views. The façade is broken into three distinct parts – the Commerce Building, The Acorn, and The Oak –to complement the scale of nearby buildings. This is another example of Sundance Square’s careful attention to detail and urban planning. The center façade features four-story arched brick window bays over a rusticated granite and brick base.
Retail tenants on the ground floor are Bird Café, Del Frisco’s Grille, and Silver Leaf Cigar Lounge.
- Premium, Class A office space
- Located on Sundance Square Plaza
- LEED certified
- Wonderful restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and night life only steps from your office
- Private security force patrolling the area 24/7 – plus state-of-the-art electronic monitoring
- Easy access to parking for your staff in parking garages and surface lots
- Many custom interiors available, offering the look and feel you want
- Unmatched service by professional management company with decades of experience with Class A and B office space
The Commerce Building opened with great fanfare on November 1, 2013, along with Sundance Square Plaza. The Westbrook, another Class A building directly across the Plaza, also opened on that day.