About the Building
Outside, the Chase Bank Building is a celebration of Fort Worth’s rich architectural heritage. Inside, it’s an advanced, loft-style office space that can make your company more productive and efficient. The Class A building features floor plates of 15,510 square feet, with floor-to-ceiling heights of 14 feet. Many offices provide terrific views of Sundance Square and downtown Fort Worth. Designed to blend with surrounding historic structures, the Chase Bank Building features red brick with cast stone trim, with different colors of brick adding horizontal and vertical accents.
Sundance Square Garage 3, with 766 parking spaces, is attached to the Chase Bank Building.
Chase Bank is the anchor tenant, and P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Piranha Killer Sushi, Taverna Pizzeria and Risotteria, and Hoya Korean Kitchen are located on the ground floor.
- Wonderful restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and night life only steps from your office
- Attached parking for employees in Sundance Square Garage 3
- Private security force patrolling the area 24/7 – plus state-of-the-art electronic monitoring
- Many custom interiors available, offering the look and feel you want
- High-speed broadband connections
- Sophisticated environmental controls
- Five watts of electricity per RSF
- Concierge services
- Unmatched service by professional management company with decades of experience with Class A and B office space
This was originally called the Sanguinet Building after one of the partners in the prestigious Fort Worth architectural firm. The building was topped out in December of 2001 and opened in March of 2002.