About the Building
The Bridal Building, located across the street from the Renaissance Worthington Hotel, was the first new building constructed in the original two blocks of Sundance Square. The antique bricks allow the structure to blend with the surrounding historic buildings, which have been carefully restored.
- Wonderful restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and night life only steps from your office
- Private security force patrolling the district 24/7 – plus state-of-the-art electronic monitoring
- Easy access to parking for your staff in parking garages and surface lots
- Many custom interiors available, offering the look and feel you want
- Unmatched service by professional management company with decades of experience with Class A and B office space