About the Building
The second-tallest building in Fort Worth, this 38-story glass tower boasts stunning views of Sundance Square and Fort Worth. Take advantage of your opportunity to do business among Fort Worth’s most prestigious firms in this post-modern architectural wonder. The Class A building offers direct access to a large parking garage, glass-enclosed skywalks, and high-speed elevators.
The location is convenient to all of Sundance Square, as well as the Tarrant County Courthouse.
The City Club, an exclusive dining and athletic club, is located in Sundance Square’s Tower II.
- Premium, Class A office space
- Large attached parking garages with glass-enclosed skywalks
- Wonderful restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and night life only steps from your office
- Private security force patrolling the area 24/7 – plus state-of-the-art electronic monitoring
- Many custom interiors available, offering the look and feel you want
- Onsite convenience store, dry cleaner, full-service bank, and Valero fuel station
- Unmatched service by professional management company with decades of experience with Class A and B office space
Tower II is one of two office towers originally called the City Center development. The towers were designed by noted New York architect Paul Rudolph, and were the first major skyscrapers constructed as part of downtown Fort Worth’s renaissance in the 1980s. The towers are not identical, but they are both shaped like pinwheels, creating many corner offices.