About the Building
The historic Conn Building is known for its five arched windows on the second floor and the eagle perched on the parapet. The building retains its four original outside walls, but features an all-new structure inside.
The Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop is located on the ground floor.
- Wonderful restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and night life only steps from your office
- Private security force patrolling the district 24/7 – plus state-of-the-art electronic monitoring
- Easy access to parking for your staff in parking garages and surface lots
- Many custom interiors available, offering the look and feel you want
- Unmatched service by professional management company with decades of experience with Class A and B office space
The Conn Building was restored in 1981, when Sundance Square was just getting started. The architect for the restoration was Thomas E. Woodward & Associates.